HMRC have updated List 3, which gives details of professional membership fees for which a tax deduction may (subject to conditions) be claimed.
The update relates only to the renaming of various bodies, as follows (using the precise wording as shown by HMRC):
- The ‘Professional Sales Leadership Alliance Ltd The’ has been renamed to the ‘Professionals Sales Institute of’.
- The ‘Veterinary Practice Management Association’ has been renamed to the ‘Veterinary Management Group’.
- The ‘Dramatherapists British Association for’ has been renamed to ‘Dramatherapists British Association of’.
- The ‘Communicators in Business British Association of’ has been renamed to ‘Internal Communication Institute of’.
- The ‘Institute of Environmental Sciences’ has been renamed to ‘Institution of Environmental Sciences’.