The Secretary of State for Work and Pensions has made SI 2023/316, The Social Security Benefits Up-rating Order 2023. The order up-rates the value of various benefits.
Linked to the above, the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions has also made SI 2023/316, The Social Security Benefits Up-rating Regulations 2023.
Between them, the SIs update the basic state pension, the new state pension and all of the following benefits:
- Attendance Allowance
- Carer’ s Allowance
- Disability Living Allowance
- Graduated Retirement Benefit
- Incapacity Benefit
- increments to State Pension
- Industrial Injuries Disablement Benefit
- Pension Credit Standard Minimum Guarantee
- Personal Independence Payment
- Severe Disablement Allowance
- Widowed Mother’s Allowance
- Widowed Parent’s Allowance
- The higher rate of widow’s pension and the widower’s pension in Industrial Death Benefit
- Employment and Support Allowance, Housing Benefit, Income Support, Jobseeker’s Allowance and Universal Credit personal or standard allowances
- Additional amounts in Pension Credit payable on grounds of disability and caring responsibilities
- Carer and disability premiums in Income support, Jobseekers allowance and Employment and support allowance and Housing Benefit.
- Statutory Adoption Pay, Statutory Maternity Pay, Statutory Parental Bereavement Pay, Statutory Paternity Pay, Statutory Shared Parental Pay and Statutory Sick Pay.